Top 5 Ideas to Gain More TikTok Followers
Are you looking to increase your follower base on TikTok? Well, you’ve come to the right place! In this article, we will share with you the top 5 video ideas that will help you gain more followers on TikTok.
- Trending Hashtags Video: Hashtags are more than just a simple phrase with a # sign. They are now a tool to trend on social media platforms. Making videos on trending hashtags is a great way to reach your followers with the best digital content. Hashtag challenge videos are extremely popular on TikTok. These challenges encourage users to make videos and add hashtags to go viral.
The reason why such videos become popular is that they are already trending on the web. By adding some unique facts to the trending hashtag, your video has a higher chance of going viral than other videos in the same line.
- Lip-Syncing Videos Where Users Reenact Dialogue Choose a popular dialogue and all you need to do is lip-sync. Enact a dialogue in a funny way and upload it for your followers. You can also boost your TikTok videos to reach millions. The videos with high impressions will get good followers.
Funny videos have more engagement. You can record it on your own or involve your team or group of friends to make it more interesting. Such videos are loved by viewers.
- Post Videos With Challenges Involved: Remember how viral was the ice bucket challenge? Such challenges have a great impact not only on TikTok but on other social media platforms too. These challenges have a probability to go viral as the youth feels a daring connection to complete the challenge.
Though branded hashtags are likely to get viral, users can also start their challenge program with new hashtags.
- Contest Videos Are Likely To Get Highest Engagement A contest campaign is a great idea to start with social channels. Especially when it comes to TikTok, they tend to get more viral. It taps a large audience to answer in return for surprise gifts like discount coupons, online discount codes, passes to a concert, etc.
It is important to create new hashtags that define your contest. Also, you can use the trending ones already popular on social channels. If the contest goes viral, you will spot your followers increasing.
- Create A Tutorial Video or Experimentation Videos: A tutorial series is most effective when you choose video streaming platforms to showcase it for your followers. Your target audience for such content is more when compared to other content types. DIY videos gain more engagement.
However, TikTok video tutorials are of short duration. They have a specific time limit to entertain followers. Quick tutorials are beneficial in such a case. You can also fast forward the entire video content and upload the same.
In conclusion, whether you are an influencer or a user, videos are an excellent way to increase followers. By being creative and staying ahead of the competition, you can rule the social world. So, start making videos with these ideas and get ready to see your follower base grow on TikTok.